“Today there are 330+ Dye branded golf courses in 34 US states and 29 countries worldwide. Deva will be our first course in Oceania. It will be recognized as one of our best creations” – Cynthia Dye.
Dye Designs has established its worldwide reputation on unique creations, an environmental and ecological commitment, its championships and the quality of its golf courses. Dye Designs believes that Dye courses improves the golfers ‘performance thanks to their design. Dye Golf Courses have hosted over 150 Professional and Amateur events throughout the world and are annually listed as some of the best in the world in major publications including Golf Digest and Golf Magazine.
Play on the first and exceptional Dye Designs 18-hole course in Oceania. Located in a stunning environment surrounded by the crystal clear lagoon water and the lush forest of Deva Domain, it offers a country club atmosphere. Professionals and amateurs will be fulfilled.
Equipments & Services
- Member of “American Society of Golf Course Architects”
Designed for the most demanding players
- 18-hole : international championship course
- PAR 72 – 7 302 yards
- Driving range : 30 boxes (grass & synthetic)
- Pro shop located in the resort & halfway rest area
- Electric golf carts and food & beverage cart
- Rental: golf clubs, carts & trolleys, caddies
- Golf Pros from French PGA (multilingual coaches)
- Individual and group lessons
- Family packages for all levels and skills (initiation, performance,
- training, competitions)
- Multi-duration packages
The Pro Shop, located in the Resort lobby, offers a large variety of golf accessories as shoes, shorts, golf clubs, tees, balls... Discover and try the French & international expertise thanks to a selection of the best equipment and merchandise brands.
It’s here that you will find different tee times with a direct internet access to timetables.